PCs and devices are the most basic building blocks of IT adoption among small and medium businesses. Understanding how SMBs use computing devices across various functions is important for vendors. SMBs are most interested in purchasing IT from vendors who "understand our business". This practice provides an in-depth market perspective into SMB adoption computing devices: desktops, AIOs, notebooks, ultra books, tablets and hybrids. This service includes an examination of key drivers, usage patterns, applications usage, add-on/bundled solutions and services, lifecycle, buying behavior, purchase preferences and channel and IT spending.
Global SMB PCs and Devices Market Overview and Opportunity Assessment
- SMB Global Addressable Market Overview
- SMB Characteristics and PC/Device Purchase Drivers
- Worldwide SMB Computing Device Market Opportunity by region
- Uptake & Demand for Desktops, AIOs, Notebooks, Ultrbooks, Tablets and Hybrids
- Computing Devices Brand and OS Usage & Preferences, Lifecycles, Bundles and Applications Usage
Tablets are increasingly perceived by SMBs as an effective business tool, and the growing use of these devices are transforming SMBs' ICT infrastructure and management style. SMBs are using tablets for an ever-broader range of business applications, and cost-cutting pressure is fueling a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment. This in turn is raising new challenges for SMB ICT management and accelerating the demand for cloud-based services. AMI's tablet practice explores the market potential, brand/OS decisions and the likely future directions of this extremely popular product.
GSMB Tablet Tracker Overview
AMI's Tablet practice provides deep insight into SMB demand for tablets and mobile products and services.
- Economic Outlook, Business Sentiment, and Business Performance
- Mobile and ICT Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
- Tablet Market Opportunity Sizing
- Tablet Adoption, Lifecycle, OS, Applications Usage, Brands
- Tablet Buying Behavior, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
- Tablet Users and Decision Makers
Mobile adoption among SMBs is transforming their IT landscape, creating demand for solutions that facilitate business regardless of location or platform. As the adoption of smartphones and tablets grows in the market, it is important to stay on top of emerging trends. This practice provides deep insights into the usage and adoption drivers of smartphones, tablets, mobile & cloud applications, brand & device feature preferences, purchase channels and service/support models usage.
Mobility Landscape, Opportunity Assessment & Outlook
AMI's Mobility practice provides deep insight into SMB demand for mobile products and services.
- Mobile Device Market Opportunity Outlook
- Smartphone and Tablet Adoption, Applications, Device Management, Security
- Brand Usage and Preferences
- Economic Outlook, Business Sentiment and Business Performance
- ICT Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
- Smartphone and Tablet Users and Decision Makers
- Buying Behavior, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
- Customer Segmentation and Engagement