Global Data Hub
AMI has a long history of providing unparalleled depth and breadth of coverage of the small and medium business market. AMI's Global Market Forecast Model is the industry’s premier SMB market sizing tool. It has now been expanded to incorporate large businesses (companies with 1,000 or more employees), home-based businesses and the public sector (government and education).
Global Model: Market Sizing & Forecasting
Robust 5-year forecast of over 110+ ICT technologies across 50+ countries/ regions detailing spending, adoption, shipments, and installed base
Highly customizable data through a series of filters including ICT groups, region, country economic stage, employee size, industry, and year
Markets covered include small and medium businesses, home-based businesses, large businesses and the public sector
Regional/country coverage at the worldwide level; state and metro coverage for the U.S. Click here for more information on city-level sizing
Key Questions Answered
- How are the various markets adopting cloud solutions relative to their on-premise counterparts?
- When will cloud solutions usage surpass traditional on-premise ICT spending?
- Which industries offer the most potential in the next 3 to 5 years?
- Which sub-segments of the markets represent the best opportunities?
- What is the size of the addressable market by country/region of the world?
- Route to Market (RTM) component: This component is a sizing tool that measures spending by SMBs that flows through five distinct partner types including: Channel Partners (VAR, SI, ISV), Direct Market Resellers (DMR; no retail presence), Retail Stores,Large/Medium Systems Integrators (SIs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs) /Hosters, Service Providers (Telecom Providers/Mobile Network Carriers and Cable Network Operators) and Vendor Direct
- Large Business (LB) Market Forecast Module
- Asia Pacific City/Metro Module (covering over 200 cities)
- U.S. SMB State/Metro Module (50 states and 25 metros)
- Government, Education and Non-Profits Modules