SMB spend for managed services is expected to grow globally at 20 to 30% CAGR through 2016. This explosive growth is being fueled by SMBs' need to enhance their IT infrastructure while keeping costs low, and aided by service providers whose offerings leverage new tools and technologies. AMI's managed services practice helps vendors understand the size of the opportunity, key adoption drivers and inhibitors, and ways to improve channel strategy and management.
AMI's IT Services and Managed Services practice provides a worldwide SMB market perspective on the SMB demand for IT on-premise services and managed services:
- IT and IaaS/Managed Services Market Size/TAM
- IT and IaaS/Managed Services Demand Appetite, Key Drivers, Market Evolution Impact
- ICT Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
- IT and IaaS/Managed Services Adoption, Usage
- Buying Behavior, Purchase Preferences, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
- Service Provider Landscape